What Do I Inspect?
- Accessible wiring from the Street to the meter and service panel
- Main disconnected and service amperage
- All electrical panels within the property Breakers and/or Fuses
- Antiquated electrical installations
- Accessible Grounding and Bonding
- Accessible grounded and Ungrounded Outlets GFCI's, and AFCI's
- Roof, Trim, Ventis and proper Flashing Installations
- Eaves, Soffits, Rakes and Fascia Boards
- Gutters, Downspouts and Proper Exterior Drainage
Home Inspection Service
- Grading and Overall property Drainage
- Chimney, Dormers, Skylights and all Roof Penetrations
- Sliding, Windows and Transition Flashings
- Garage Doors, Eletronic Openers and Safety Sensors
- Deck Components Stoops, Porchoes, Railings and Patios
- Interior Walls, Floors and Csillings.
- Plumbing Piping-Waste and Supply Pipes.
- Kitchen Plumbing, Bath fixtures, and all Faucets.
- Windows, Doors, Locks and Hardware
- Exposed Structure, Foundation and Farming.
- Healting and Air condition System.
- Water Heating System.
- Water Main, Gas Meter or Oil Tank.
- Fireplace, Damper Operation, Exposed Flue and Hearth.
- Attic Insulation, Venilation and Active Leaks.
- Basement and/or Crawlspace.
- Water Penetration and Foundation/Structure Movement.
- Accessible Sump Pump floats. And Much more......
If you still have any queries or question then you can read our FAQs page or checkout the gallery page. Don't hesitate to contact our customer representative to resolve your queries about home inspection services.